16 November 2021

My First Podcast!


A Podcast Trial and an Idea of a Green World

Hi again! I have prepared a podcast today. My podcast is a short talk about how to make the world a better place. I have talked about my opinion on how should we live. If you want to listen to my short podcast you can listen to it here.

Creating my first podcast has been fun. I have already had an idea about “Better World” so writing the script is easy but the recording process has made me stressed. Because of not knowing how to use such devices and programs or platforms for such a work. I have felt negatively exciting to do that job. Nonetheless, I have finished my first recording and shared it, have fun!

I do not completely sure whether I am going to give my future students such a similar task or not. I personally find podcasting useful and fruitful. If I would give them such a task, they would have a chance to listen themselves and improve their listening and speaking skills greatly. So, the greatest advantage of podcasting is that it is an excellent example of self-development way, and I believe that the most effective way of learning is self-learning and knowledge obtained by self-development techniques. However, there is a disadvantage that cannot be ignored. Just as I have written, podcasting can be stressful, and making my student stressed to improve their skills is not my cup of tea. I know advantages are more notable than disadvantages, so it would be a good idea anyway.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell!

Goodbye Friends!             What a wonderful semester! Time passed and this year comes to past just like the other years! I have done lot...