02 November 2021

Welcome To My Blog

 


WELCOME ALL!

Here you are... Welcome to my blog. It is very nice to see you here. In this blog, I aim to show you new technologies for education and some methods for teaching and learning. I also would like to share my personal work about everything I find useful for students or another teacher.

As a future teacher candidate, I would like to share mostly language learning techniques, tips for skills, and maybe grammar knowledge. I also will share the works I will be given and maybe other works like not about English language learning but cultural, interesting, or humorous things I think I should share and can be kept for later use.

I created a blog because I think blogs are easy to use, rearrange and examine. My blog will be easy to reach and read, and I will be always looking for new things I learned to share and write over.

Finally, this blog will be English and mostly about English Language Teaching. As I am going to be an English teacher, I believe that English is one of the most important languages one should know. I think this blog will be helpful both for me and for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell!

Goodbye Friends!             What a wonderful semester! Time passed and this year comes to past just like the other years! I have done lot...