12 January 2022

My Infographic Project!


                                             My Infographic Project

    And this time I was given a task that I create an infographic. If I had to summarize what an infographic is, it is abundant with images and visual, effective, and attractive. Infographics are for as the name tells us giving information. The way of providing the information is like a poster something about the topic written on it and the receivers are acquiring the information they need. It can also easily draw attention, so curious readers can learn something from it.

    I use Canva for this assignment. It was fun but I think I will not suggest such a thing to my students. Because it is more suitable for those already interested in creating advertisements or such online works. It can be hard for students, and it was already hard for me. Nonetheless, I have done my work well and you can check my work here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell!

Goodbye Friends!             What a wonderful semester! Time passed and this year comes to past just like the other years! I have done lot...