05 January 2022

My Poster Project


Poster Project!

    Hi again! This time I was asked for creating an online poster for a book I read before. The task was what if a movie shot about that book and you were supposed to create a poster for it, what would it be?

    This time task was easy. Most probably because I have already known what I would like to see. As a fan of the Lord of the Rings universe, of course, it would be from there. Besides this, the book named “Silmarillion” deserves a perfect movie, so I chose to create a poster for it.

    You can check, examine, and make recommend my poster from here. Actually, I quickly did this job. Even I could spend much more time on this assignment, it is still a good work as I did it voluntarily.

    The answer to the question that whether I use this kind of project or not is unfortunately I will not because without any passion or profession preparing a poster cannot meet its full potential. Yes, I said I enjoyed it while I was working on it, but it would be just for fun purposes, so it cannot use for educational aims. Making something useful for teaching should be more complicated.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell!

Goodbye Friends!             What a wonderful semester! Time passed and this year comes to past just like the other years! I have done lot...